How to upgrade the android dev phone 2 from 1.6 to 2.1

Neeraj Khatana

Mar 31, 2010, 2:08:33 AM3/31/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Dear All,

I have purchased an android development phone 2 having android
operating system 1.6.

I want to know the procedure for upgrading the android development
phone 2 from 1.6 to 2.1.

Please provide me the links or suggestions.

Thanks and Regards
Neeraj

Shawn Brown

Apr 1, 2010, 7:38:25 PM4/1/10
to android-devp...@googlegroups.com
> Please provide me the links or suggestions.

I suggest you wait until an official version is out (which may be never).

If you are adventurous then there are 3rd party builds available
someplace on the net. Whether your camera will work or whether
bluetooth will work or what will break is a little unknown in those
builds I think.

Proprietary hardware manufacturers who won't allow their code to be
used makes this an issue.

By the way, when did you buy your phone? Some people complain that
the google information lacks clarity about the capabilities of the
phone. Other people cozy up in Google's defense. What's your take?

Shawn