Please share your profile to adi...@torquetek.com
Data Engineer with SQL and Azure
Duration – 12 months
Location – Seattle, WA (Remote)
• 9 + years development experience.
• 7+ of SQL Server development experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
• Strong understanding of BI areas. Ability to work in large, complex development BI projects including the proactive identification of issues and coordination of resolutions.
· Experience with Azure Databricks mandatory.
• Expertise in T-SQL, DW Concepts, Tabular Cube.
• Must have strong experience with Azure – Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory.
• Experience with Power BI
• Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent coding and debugging skills.
• Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance.
• Ability to communicate with Business and developers accordingly.
• Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work under continual deadline constraints are necessary
(a) Work on complex BI ecosystems and design / develop solutions based on SQL SSIS, Azure Databricks, SQL SSAS
(b) Design and develop PL / SQL procedures / ETL jobs with optimized processing time
(c) Communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability and limitations of subsystem to team and/or development lead or manager.
(d) Participate in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings, identify gaps in requirements and drive discussion around appropriate solutions.
(e) Design and code high quality database solutions within a fast paced sprint release cycle
(f) Proficiency in creating visualizations / reports / dashboards based on business requirements
(g) Manage errors gracefully. Document code and work completed.
(h) Conduct thorough unit testing of code and document the unit test cases.
(i) Conduct appropriate performance testing to ensure all solutions will meet SLAs and performance criteria.
(j) Provide support as needed throughout Test and User Acceptance Testing phases.
(k) Create Technical Design Specification documentation that clearly articulates the design and code being implemented.
(l) Provide client communication as appropriate to project.
(m) Be able to translate technical specifications into finished programs and systems and also have a thorough understanding of developing solutions to handle large volume data sets that are typical with BI solutions.
(n) Assist in architectural design reviews and ensure technology stack selection is relevant
(o) Ensure development and testing follow industry standards
Thanks & Regards
Office: (919) 234-7048
Torque Technologies LLC A
Torque Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete required employment eligibility verification documentation upon hire.