Hide a View in a HorizontalScrollView and not leave empty space?

Ozymandias

Mar 5, 2010, 11:00:01 PM3/5/10
to Android Developers
When I had a view that's in my HorizontalScrollView it leaves a blank
area because it's still being considered for layout purposes. Is there
a way to have it not occupy space when I hide it?

Romain Guy

Mar 5, 2010, 11:06:27 PM3/5/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
Use the visibility View.GONE instead.

> --

Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
roma...@android.com

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on