droid 2 drivers

Hendrik Greving

Nov 26, 2010, 11:21:36 PM11/26/10
to Android Developers
A Nexus One worked fine and installed the adb drivers right away. It can't find the drivers for Droid 2 (Vista 32). Anybody know where to get them from? Thanks

Hendrik Greving

Nov 26, 2010, 11:34:55 PM11/26/10
to Hendrik Greving, Android Developers
By the way I've tried the Motorola link but it doesn't take the drivers

Kostya Vasilyev

Nov 27, 2010, 2:36:52 AM11/27/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com

Have you looked here:

http://developer.Motorola.com ?

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

Evgeny V

Nov 27, 2010, 6:12:53 AM11/27/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
I have xt701 and  using downloaded drivers from Motorola site: Motorola_Mobile_Drivers_4.7.1_MotoConnect_1.1.31.exe
Works fine for me.

Hendrik Greving

Nov 27, 2010, 1:49:35 PM11/27/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
Yes I simply didn't see the link, only saw the USB charger drivers. Thanks it works now.