how to use adb tool on SAMSUNG GALAXY?

da yang

Jul 11, 2009, 3:54:55 PM7/11/09
to Android Developers, android-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi
i got this new mobilephone this week in Germany, wanted to debug my
program on the device. but it doesn't work, "c:\> adb devices" lists
no device attached, though i have tried to change the
"android_usb.inf" in order to install the usb driver from SDK.
i added some entries as follows:
under
[Google.NTx86]

; HTC DREAM

; SAMSUNG GALAXY
%USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.
DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
\VID_04E8&PID_6640
%USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_01.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_01
%USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
\VID_04E8&PID_6640

and [Strings]:

USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNG GALAXY"
USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_01.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNG GALAXY
Composite ADB Interface"
USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNG GALAXY Bootloader"

i got only one VID and one PID through
USBVIEW, though for HTC DREAM there are different PIDs used.
The adb interface got installed, but adb just didn't work.

later i also tried to use the device under linux, set up the device as
in Dev guide:

If you're developing on Ubuntu Linux, you need to add a rules file:

1. Login as root and create this file: /etc/udev/rules.d/51-
android.rules.

For Gusty/Hardy, edit the file to read:
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666"

For Dapper, edit the file to read:
SUBSYSTEM=="usb_device", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666"
2. Now execute:
chmod a+rx /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules

"adb devices" listed nothing as well. : (

open a terminal on the device, with "ps", i guess the adb daemon
"adbd" is running.
but the adb tool just doesn't work.

Can someone help me?

thanks da
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

sasq

Jul 14, 2009, 5:46:14 AM7/14/09
to Android Developers
Have you turned on debugging from the phones settings?
(Applications -> Development -> USB debugging)

legerb

Jul 14, 2009, 12:05:47 PM7/14/09
to Android Developers
Hey,
I just got this device too. Trying to figure out how to debug on
device too.
According this http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners/browse_thread/thread/167b279683bddc8a
Samsung have their own adb.
Please update the thread if you've got any progress :)

thanks ahead!

On Jul 11, 10:54 pm, da yang <daboil...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> i got this new mobilephone this week in Germany, wanted to debug my
> program on the device. but it doesn't work, "c:\>adbdevices" lists
> no device attached, though i have tried to change the
> "android_usb.inf" in order to install the usb driver from SDK.
> i added some entries as follows:
> under
> [Google.NTx86]
>
> ; HTC DREAM
>
> ; SAMSUNGGALAXY
> %USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.
> DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
> \VID_04E8&PID_6640
> %USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_01.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
> \VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_01
> %USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
> \VID_04E8&PID_6640
>
> and [Strings]:
>
> USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNGGALAXY"
> USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_01.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNGGALAXY
> CompositeADBInterface"
> USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNGGALAXYBootloader"
>
> i got only one VID and one PID through
> USBVIEW, though for HTC DREAM there are different PIDs used.
> Theadbinterface got installed, butadbjust didn't work.
>
> later i also tried to use the device under linux, set up the device as
> in Dev guide:
>
> If you're developing on Ubuntu Linux, you need to add a rules file:
>
>    1. Login as root and create this file: /etc/udev/rules.d/51-
> android.rules.
>
>       For Gusty/Hardy, edit the file to read:
>       SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666"
>
>       For Dapper, edit the file to read:
>       SUBSYSTEM=="usb_device", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666"
>    2. Now execute:
>       chmod a+rx /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules
>
> "adbdevices" listed nothing as well. : (
>
> open a terminal on the device, with "ps", i guess theadbdaemon
> "adbd" is running.
> but theadbtool just doesn't work.

David Turner

Jul 14, 2009, 12:11:35 PM7/14/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
You need a different version of ADB to access this phone at the moment.
A future release of the SDK will provide an ADB binary that should be able
to do that, but this is not available yet as far as I know.

You're quite on the bleeding edge, aren't you ;-)

Da Yang

Jul 14, 2009, 2:35:36 PM7/14/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
OK. There is only one way to test my camera application. use any APK Installer install the apk, though it's not handy, it's the solution in the moment.
But thank you for your answers. Maybe i want to write to SAMSUNG development group, and ask for a right adb if they do have one.
--

Da Yang
dabo...@gmail.com

Benny

Jul 15, 2009, 4:09:15 AM7/15/09
to Android Developers
Hi there,

is there a possibility to debug via wlan?

On Jul 14, 8:35 pm, Da Yang <daboil...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> OK. There is only one way to test my camera application. use any APK
> Installer install the apk, though it's not handy, it's the solution in the
> moment.
> But thank you for your answers. Maybe i want to write to SAMSUNG development
> group, and ask for a right adb if they do have one.
>

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:11 PM, David Turner <di...@android.com> wrote:
> > You need a different version of ADB to access this phone at the moment.
> > A future release of the SDK will provide an ADB binary that should be able
> > to do that, but this is not available yet as far as I know.
>
> > You're quite on the bleeding edge, aren't you ;-)
>
> > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM, legerb <drim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hey,
> >> I just got this device too. Trying to figure out how to debug on
> >> device too.
> >> According this
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners/browse_thread/thread...
> daboil...@gmail.com

Kitagua

Jul 15, 2009, 10:38:43 AM7/15/09
to Android Developers
That are quite good news. I always have the Samsung Galaxy phone and
planned to do some development using it. I really hope it will not
take too long to get this SDK update.

On 14 Jul., 18:11, David Turner <di...@android.com> wrote:
> You need a different version of ADB to access this phone at the moment.
> A future release of the SDK will provide an ADB binary that should be able
> to do that, but this is not available yet as far as I know.
>
> You're quite on the bleeding edge, aren't you ;-)
>
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM, legerb <drim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> > I just got this device too. Trying to figure out how to debug on
> > device too.
> > According this
> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners/browse_thread/thread...

dan raaka

Jul 16, 2009, 12:13:51 PM7/16/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
in the short run, samsung may host the compatible adb on their site

-Dan

johnny

Jul 16, 2009, 12:22:31 PM7/16/09
to Android Developers
I'm running into the same problem but i have Vodafone's Htc Magic...do
i require a different version of the adb tool as well?

David Turner

Jul 16, 2009, 12:32:42 PM7/16/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
No, the magic should be supported out of the box with the 1.5 SDK.

What exact platform are you on?

dan raaka

Jul 17, 2009, 5:58:21 PM7/17/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
adb in SDK r3 plays nice with Samsung Galaxy.

-Dan

Kitagua

Jul 18, 2009, 4:38:06 AM7/18/09
to Android Developers
How did you do that? Which OS do you use
(XP,Vista,Windows7,Ubuntu,...)?
I am anxious to get it running here as well :)
Kitagua

On 17 Jul., 23:58, dan raaka <danra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> adb in SDK r3 plays nice with Samsung Galaxy.
>
> -Dan
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM, dan raaka <danra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > in the short run, samsung may host the compatible adb on their site
>
> > -Dan

f_heft

Jul 18, 2009, 5:45:00 AM7/18/09
to Android Developers
I installed the usb_driver from the SDK R3 on Win7 and it worked quite
well (apart from some bitchyness of Win7 itself). Now the Galaxy is
recognized as "Samsung Android USB device".
I turned on 'USB debugging' but neither 'adb devices' nor DDMS list
the Galaxy :-/

Olaf Geibig

Jul 18, 2009, 6:27:41 AM7/18/09
to Android Developers
I also don't see the galaxy. I'm on ubuntu hardy 64 bit. My udev rule:
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", MODE="0666"

Sorry for cross posting but I think this thread is better for this
subject so I'll stick to this one now.

dan raaka

Jul 18, 2009, 2:50:56 PM7/18/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
My environment is win xp. if you see things properly in the device manager, i am guessing you have installed the drivers properly.

can you post what you see in the settings->about .. about the build info you have ..

-Dan

Olaf Geibig

Jul 19, 2009, 7:53:15 AM7/19/09
to Android Developers
My SDK:
adb version 1.0.20 from android-sdk-linux_x86-1.5_r3

My phone's info:
Model number: Galaxy
Firmware version: 1.5
Baseband version: I7500XXIFF
Kernel version: 2.6.27 hudson@andy #1
Build number: 76XXCSDCBALUM6375

My udev rule:
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", MODE="0666"

My OS:
Ubuntu hardy 64bit
uname -a
Linux asriel 2.6.24-24-generic #1 SMP Tue Jul 7 19:10:36 UTC 2009
x86_64 GNU/Linux

On 18 Jul., 20:50, dan raaka <danra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My environment is win xp. if you see things properly in the device manager,
> i am guessing you have installed the drivers properly.
>
> can you post what you see in the settings->about .. about the build info you
> have ..
>
> -Dan

Olaf Geibig

Jul 19, 2009, 8:01:57 AM7/19/09
to Android Developers
Oh I forgot... It might be good to know that Samsung announced a
bugfix firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy which shall be released
next week.

Cheers, Olaf

legerb

Jul 19, 2009, 8:08:16 AM7/19/09
to Android Developers
Something like that ;-)

On Jul 14, 7:11 pm, David Turner <di...@android.com> wrote:
> You need a different version of ADB to access this phone at the moment.
> A future release of the SDK will provide an ADB binary that should be able
> to do that, but this is not available yet as far as I know.
>
> You're quite on the bleeding edge, aren't you ;-)
>
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM, legerb <drim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> > I just got this device too. Trying to figure out how to debug on
> > device too.
> > According this
> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners/browse_thread/thread...

Olaf Geibig

Jul 20, 2009, 9:52:48 AM7/20/09
to Android Developers
Solved!!!

Flori7500 from the German andoid community had fixed the linux adb
issue. See his changeset:
https://review.source.android.com/#change,10728

Looks like he didn't notice the actual changes in the current head
concerning the Samsung vendor id constant, but I guess he will merge
his changes to adb/usb_linux.c into the head. If you can't wait and/or
build your own SDK he posted a linux binary on a german Samsung Galaxy
forum:
http://www.android-hilfe.de/o2-samsung-galaxy-i7500-forum/4021-adb-jetzt-auch-auf-dem-galaxy.html#post38582

Kudos to Flori as he saved my day.

Cheers, Olaf

Peacemoon

Jul 17, 2009, 7:04:32 PM7/17/09
to Android Developers
In the release notes of SDK r3 there is:

"The android tool provides a new command that scans SDK add-ons for
their USB Vendor IDs and makes them available to adb (OS X and Linux
versions of the SDK only). The command is android update adb" .

So under Linux, do i have to wait for Samsung to release this add-on
or i can write this add-on by myself?

On Jul 17, 11:58 pm, dan raaka <danra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> adb in SDK r3 plays nice with Samsung Galaxy.
>
> -Dan
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM, dan raaka <danra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > in the short run, samsung may host the compatible adb on their site
>
> > -Dan

fexpop

Jul 18, 2009, 3:13:44 PM7/18/09
to Android Developers
Hi,

on my device the build number is 76XXCSDCBALUM6375. It won't be found
by adb, neither on Windows nor on Linux.

Regards,

Felix

Olaf Geibig

Jul 20, 2009, 7:21:32 PM7/20/09
to Android Developers
Quick Howto for ubuntu:

- download SDK 1.5 r3
- enable debug mode on the device: Settings -> Applications ->
Development -> USB debugging
- add udev rule:http://developer.android.com/intl/de/guide/developing/
device.html but use Samsung's vendor id instead: SYSFS{idVendor}
=="04e8"
- replace the adb binary by this one: http://floe.butterbrot.org/external/adb.gz
- to use ddms on a 64 bit system: http://coffeecokeandcode.blogspot.com/2009/07/ddms-on-ubuntu-64bit.html

Patched adb thanks to Flori7500 as mentioned in my previous post.

Cheers, Olaf

Xavier Ducrohet

Jul 20, 2009, 9:33:42 PM7/20/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
You should not have to replace adb with another one.

adb in r3 supports Samsung devices directly. The other steps are correct though.

xav
--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android Developer Tools Engineer

Olaf Geibig

Jul 21, 2009, 4:20:08 AM7/21/09
to Android Developers
@Xavier unfortunately adb from r3 does not work under Linux. It does
not see the device. From other Samsung owners I read that it works
fine under Windows. When I replaced the binary with the patched one,
everything started to work. It must be his changes to usb_linux.c
which are doing the trick.

So I hope the fix will make it's way into the official sources. Please
provide an update of the 1.5 SDK. At least with the patched adb I can
work now.

Thanks

Olaf

Xionbox

Jul 23, 2009, 10:17:23 AM7/23/09
to Android Developers
Hi,

I'm trying to use the Samsung Galaxy on OpenSuSE 11.1 (Linux). I add
the following line to /lib/udev/rules.d/50-udev-default.rules
SUBSYSTEM=="usb" SYSFS{idVendor}=="04e8", MODE="0666"
I also created /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules which has the exact
same line.
I also updated adb via "android update adb" and then I restarted the
adb server. Even after upluging and repluging several times adb still
doesn't list the device.

Any idea on how the rule should be?
Thanks in advance.

Olaf Geibig

Jul 23, 2009, 2:55:40 PM7/23/09
to Android Developers
My mini howto works with ubuntu. Maybe the udev rule is not needed or
must be different for open suse. Please read the docs at
http://developer.android.com/intl/de/guide/developing/device.html and
search the web for developing android under open suse. You just have
to change two things to make it work with the galaxy: change the
vendor id in the udev rule (if there is any) to 04e8 and use the
patched adb binary from my previous post. If you make it work please
post it here.

good luck

dan raaka

Jul 23, 2009, 4:45:13 PM7/23/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
"android update adb" is highly misleading ..
at the source level .. essentially android script it being triggered to parse the addon directory for SDK-addon created by OEM, in that it is looking for ini file which specifies the vendor id. However, as a special case the SDK r3 version already has harcoded support for samsung Galaxy and a motorola (not sure what is the name) device ..

-Dan

Chris R.

Jul 23, 2009, 7:22:48 PM7/23/09
to Android Developers
I will let the group know if I manage to develop on my samsung phone.
However I just checked and am using the android sdk 1.5 r3. Juat to
check the update patch. I need is not in the current 1.5 r3 android
sdk release.

P.s.: just realized there is no android specific layout on Google
groups.

On Jul 23, 10:45 pm, dan raaka <danra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "android update adb" is highly misleading ..
> at the source level .. essentially android script it being triggered to
> parse the addon directory for SDK-addon created by OEM, in that it is
> looking for ini file which specifies the vendor id. However, as a special
> case the SDK r3 version already has harcoded support for samsung Galaxy and
> a motorola (not sure what is the name) device ..
>
> -Dan

Chris R.

Jul 26, 2009, 6:45:01 PM7/26/09
to Android Developers
Okay, I had time to check right now and with the patched ADB as well
as with the unpatched (sdk r3 only!) version work fine under OpenSuSE
11.1 with the rule that I emailed earlier. Make sure to restart the
computer so that the new Udev rules are taken into consideration.

Akex

Jul 26, 2009, 5:55:44 PM7/26/09
to Android Developers
Hi,

@Xavier : Seems the adb of r3 doesn't work perfectly for Samsung.
Tried on Xp and seven ....

After tweaking the .inf file to install drivers for my Samsung i7500
(otherwise Windows doesn't accept the drivers), I can't manage to make
my phone visible under ddms (Under Windows XP). I have the last SDK on
my computer off course (1.5 r3).

Is anybody able to see his Samsung phone under ddms on XP ?

My build : 76XXCSDCBALUM6375

Thanks

Akex

f_heft

Jul 28, 2009, 3:27:53 AM7/28/09
to Android Developers
Hello,

it seems like most of the users in the german android-hilfe.de board
got it running perfectly under nearly every windows operating system
(XP, Vista 32/64, Win7 32/64).
I thought I were the only one who has still problems. I tried it so
many times, uninstalled all old drivers, tried new ones etc., but I
ddms or 'adb devices' still doesn't list my galaxy (on Win 7 x64)

TaoK

Jul 29, 2009, 2:37:14 PM7/29/09
to Android Developers
Hi,

I got this working in windows XP (french), but not following any of
the suggestions I have seen so far exactly:

1) Set the device in debug mode, under applications (mentioned
everywhere, clearly required)

2) Install Samsung New PC Studio (not sure this actually did anything
useful...)

3) Install the USB Driver from the Samsung New PC Studio disk (not
sure this actually did anything useful...)

4) Modify the "android_usb.inf" file in the android SDK folder (C:
\Program Files\android-sdk-windows-1.5_r3\usb_driver
\x86\android_usb.inf, for 32-bit windows), ALMOST exactly as "da yang"
specified in the first post of this thread:

add under
[Google.NTx86]:

; SAMSUNG GALAXY
%USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
\VID_04E8&PID_6640
%USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_04.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_01
%USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
\VID_04E8&PID_6640

and add under [Strings]:

USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNG GALAXY"
USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_04.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNG GALAXY
Composite ADB Interface"
USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNG GALAXY Bootloader"

NOTE: the only change with respect to "da yang"'s original entries
were replacing "MI_01" with "MI_04" in all entries. When originally
trying da yang's suggestions the INF file was not working for me, and
looking into the unknown device's properties I noticed this
discrepancy.

5) plug in the phone, allow all the USB mass storage and standard
samsung drivers to install, and finally when you are asked for drivers
for an unknown device, point windows to your "C:\Program Files\android-
sdk-windows-1.5_r3\usb_driver\x86\" folder with your modified INF file
(assuming 32-bit windows).

If windows recognizes the device, great! If it complains that the INF
file does not contain information for the device, or something like
that, try looking at the properties of the unknown device in device
manager - you might have a different device signature.

After windows successfully recognized the device, I was able to debug
in Eclipse connected directly to my phone - very cool. I guess adb
started recognizing it, but I honestly haven't messed with the command-
line tools yet - I can just confirm that the fully integrated
Eclipse / Android SDK / Android Plugin debug environment works
perfectly.

One other note that might be relevant: I used the "Samsung New PC
Studio" software to update my Galaxy to the latest image BEFORE I did
any of this; I suspect that may be what caused the discrepancy in
terms of device signature with respect to "da yang"'s original notes,
but I can't be sure.

Hopefully this helps someone out there!

Best regards,
Tao
> > Akex- Hide quoted text -

Johan

Jul 31, 2009, 5:51:37 AM7/31/09
to Android Developers
Just one question, has anyone successfully gotten "fastboot devices"
to show anything in windows (during the tiny time-frame that the phone
actually is in fastboot mode)?

I only got it to work on my Mac and have heard people doing it using
different Linux dists, but never Windows :s

mobidroid.com

Jul 31, 2009, 5:00:51 PM7/31/09
to Android Developers
Hi there,

Not much success with the galaxy and adb :(

I'm under ubuntu 8.10 here are my question:

The step in : http://developer.android.com/intl/de/guide/developing/device.html

Talk about creating the file 51: /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules
and chmod file 50: chmod a+rx /etc/udev/rules.d/50-android.rules

Which is not the same file is that a typo or it's ok?! And why the
file 50 need the x status and every other file have only r?

I tried about anything without success the stock r3 adb file and the
modified one.

Any lights on this will be greatly appreciated (if possible soon
because I think I can't refund that damn phone in two days!)

Cheers,

Francois

arnouf

Aug 3, 2009, 2:52:30 PM8/3/09
to Android Developers
It's a real headache this samsung on Linux!

I tried a lot of stuff too, but Galaxy is never found by adb...:(

TaoK

Aug 6, 2009, 8:56:40 AM8/6/09
to Android Developers
Hi Johan,

I was able to make the device show in fastboot mode in windows, doing
the same as above, adding extra device IDs into the usb driver INF
file - it's just that fastboot mode has YET ANOTHER device ID, so when
the device is in fastboot mode windows shows you the new hardware
wizard, you need to very quickly get the wizard to install the driver
with the modified INF file, then probably wait for your phone to boot
up, shut it down again, and turn it on in fastboot mode again.

The extra lines in the INF file are as follows:

; Around line 55, after the existing Sansung entries:
%USB\VID_18D1&PID_D00D.DeviceDescRelease%=androidusb.Dev, USB
\VID_18D1&PID_D00D
; Around line 129, after the other existing Samsung entries:
USB\VID_18D1&PID_D00D.DeviceDescRelease="SAMSUNG GALAXY Fast Booter"

When you do all this, the strange thing is that "fastboot devices"
shows the device as a question mark. To "prove" that it's working you
need to (for example) run "fastboot getvar version", which will
accurately respond "0.5" and thereby confirm the device is connected.

With that I was able to root the device with the instructions provided
at android.hdblog.it:
http://forum.hdblog.it/showthread.php?t=3926

And do a backup after providing the further instructions to get
nandroid going in recovery mode:
http://forum.hdblog.it/showthread.php?t=3995

But I must admit I haven't yet had the guts to try restoring a
nandroid backup...

Good luck!
Tao

SAM

Aug 21, 2009, 8:49:02 AM8/21/09
to Android Developers
Hi,

I tired all mention step above, but adb could not recognize my
device.....any other alternative steps.....please help....

Rg,
Shameem

legerb

Aug 24, 2009, 10:45:13 AM8/24/09
to Android Developers
I have the latest SDK 1.5r3, modified the "android_usb.inf" and
installed the usb driver.
But still the device is not recognized by the ADB.
If adb in r3 supports Samsung devices directly, then the problem is in
the drivers?

letroll

Oct 19, 2009, 3:42:57 PM10/19/09
to Android Developers
i'm french, so sorry for my poor english!

I have find and it's work in windows seven and android sdk1.6. I have
edit my usr driver and add :

; Samsung galaxy
%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_00
%SingleBootLoaderInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_04

after [Google.NTamd64]

and after that, plug my phone with mass storage and debug mode option
uncheck. There are many driver install and finally check debug mode
and install the edit driver