Hotlist - Mirth consulting INC.

adnan saranshtech

Sep 24, 2021, 3:36:42 PMSep 24
Hello Recruiters,

Hope everyone is doing well and safe…..!!

Below is the updated list of resources available immediately for their new projects. Please, share your daily contract/ corp to corp (C2C) requirements for them, and appreciate it if you can also add me to your distribution list.

Feel free to reach me at Austin...@Mirthconsulting.net

Note: Please check the recent email or posts, as I am adding and removing the candidates accordingly.

Name Skill Set Experience Visa Status Current Location Relocation
John Sr IOS Developer 10 Years USC FL OPEN
Justin Sr IOS Developer 20 Years USC MO OPEN
Ankita IOS Developer 8  Years GC NJ Remote OR  NJ
Zafar Sr Android Developer 10 Years GC TN OPEN
John Jr Salesforce Architect 25 Years USC TC OPEN
Thomas Sr .Net Developer 25+ Years USC UT Remote / UT
Benjamin  Sr. Salesforce Admin // Developer 08 Years USC GA OPEN
Michael Sr . NET Developer 15 Years USC FL Remote OR  FL

Regards
Austin Grady
Austin...@Mirthconsulting.net