Update to sdk have broken app building..

Namrata

Nov 22, 2010, 6:20:15 AM11/22/10
to Android Developers
Hi,

I am building an application which has one android lib. For android
lib android.library=true set in default.properties. In main
application have mentioned android.library.reference.1 with correct
path. Using ant it was building fine prior to update sdk to 2.2. Now
it is giving following error

/home/xxx/project_path/android/build.xml:109: /home/xxx/lib_path/
android resolve to a path with no default.properties file for project /
home/xxx/project_path/android

Then I tried with new sdk installation with version 2.1 on which it
was working fine, but now on it also its giving same error. I have
tried with multiple combinations by changing properties file but no
luck.

Do anybody have idea what can be broken?

Thanks in advance

Trent McNair

Jan 4, 2011, 4:13:32 PM1/4/11
to Android Developers