Role: Business Intelligence Developer with Teradata
Contract duration 6
Location with Zip code: Charlotte, NC-28217
rate $55 c2c
Skills: Teradata, PLSQL and Unix
Must have ability to develop Teradata SQL scripts involving complex business transformations.
Scheduling Batch Job & Job Monitoring and Issue resolution.
Must have worked on Teradata queries
Must have thorough knowledge on Unix shell scripts
· Perform high and low-level design and conduct design reviews to identify the list of objects to create as part of ETL process that fits to the architecture.
· Understand source data by collecting descriptive statistics like min, max, count and sum on each table in the data warehouse and by tagging data with keys or categories.
· Develop Teradata SQL scripts involving complex business transformations.
· Develop the design for Workflows in One Automation Scheduler Tool to load Database objects on for time-based scheduling as per business requirement and hierarchical execution.
· Collect stats and works on dynamic partition elimination for performance improvement to process large volume of data.
· Create document and perform root cause analysis of data load issues. Also creates Defect resolution document for any defects.
· Prepare release documents and co-ordinate with release management team for deployment and provide necessary support during production implementation.
· Provide accurate level of effort estimates for data integration development to management.
· Interact with Onsite correspondent to ensure the end-to-end designs to meet business and data requirements.
· Develop Unix scripts and create reusable objects to pull data from various source systems.
· Identification of non-functional requirements viz., performance fine tuning across Teradata Sql scripts.