How to detect the event when the soft keyboard hides?

quill

May 20, 2009, 10:29:59 PM5/20/09
to Android Developers
Hey everyone,
I want to do something when the soft keyboard hide. Is there any
function to detect that event?
Thanks!

Dianne Hackborn

May 21, 2009, 12:48:28 AM5/21/09
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
No, you only know because your content view is resized.
--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to provide private support, and so won't reply to such e-mails.  All such questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

quill

May 21, 2009, 12:58:42 AM5/21/09
to Android Developers
But when the soft keyboard hides, the onSizeChanged() function of my
view hadn't been called.
So where can I get the resized event?