Market is completely out of order !!

Yahel

Nov 25, 2010, 8:55:37 AM11/25/10
to Android Developers
No news from the Android team(one-man team most probably : ) about the
market being completely screwed and unusable :

- Half my app do not appear anymore in the list
- Delete links under the screenshots don't work anymore
- Even though there is a highres icon present and showing, saving
sends error "This field is required"

I mean ok, Mister Market Developer you are alone in your office doing
the job of a complete team but come on, Unit Testing before launching
new version is the bare minimum.

We know google isn't helping you much and there not giving you even an
assistant but last count from july gives 10199 developers using the
Market console. That's a lot of people depending on you. Could you try
a little harder please ??

Yahel

Sarwar Erfan

Nov 25, 2010, 10:15:32 AM11/25/10
to Android Developers
May be Google is not paying him well? :D

Rob Franz

Nov 25, 2010, 11:07:18 AM11/25/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
Any idea when this might be fixed?  I can confirm the same problems for me - half of my listings are gone.  I know it's Thanksgiving and all but this affects a lot of people, apparently.

niko20

Nov 25, 2010, 12:13:35 PM11/25/10
to Android Developers
UGH THIS IS BULLSH*T, on a holiday, we want to upload new versions to
get lots of new business, and the market is screwed up again!

-niko

On Nov 25, 10:07 am, Rob Franz <rob.fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea when this might be fixed?  I can confirm the same problems for me -
> half of my listings are gone.  I know it's Thanksgiving and all but this
> affects a lot of people, apparently.
>
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Sarwar Erfan <erfanonl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > May be Google is not paying him well? :D
>
> > On Nov 25, 7:55 pm, Yahel <kaye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > No news from the Android team(one-man team most probably : ) about the
> > > market being completely screwed and unusable :
>
> > > - Half my app do not appear anymore in the list
> > > - Delete links under the screenshots don't work anymore
> > > - Even though there is a highres icon present and showing, saving
> > > sends error "This field is required"
>
> > > I mean ok, Mister Market Developer you are alone in your office doing
> > > the job of a complete team but come on, Unit Testing before launching
> > > new version is the bare minimum.
>
> > > We know google isn't helping you much and there not giving you even an
> > > assistant but last count from july gives 10199 developers using the
> > > Market console. That's a lot of people depending on you. Could you try
> > > a little harder please ??
>
> > > Yahel

Rob Franz

Nov 25, 2010, 12:16:24 PM11/25/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
It appears that someone is doing something on Google's end - I can see most (but not all) of my apps in the Market.  So it appears they're trying to rectify the issue.

TreKing

Nov 25, 2010, 5:56:26 PM11/25/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
No one from the Market team reads this group. If you have issues, this is your best option:

http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/request.py?contact_type=publisher

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

Seni Sangrujee

Nov 25, 2010, 10:54:35 AM11/25/10
to Android Developers
We might not get a response for a while because of the holiday.

It's interesting, I'm actually getting a different set of 7 apps
showing up today compared to yesterday.

--
Seni Sangrujee
http://fieldteams.com

Seni Sangrujee

Nov 25, 2010, 1:55:34 PM11/25/10
to Android Developers
Yikes. My previous response hasn't showed up in this group yet. I'm
guessing the group moderators/approvers are off today too.

At least you can still push out an app update by typing in your url
directly.

Bradley Brown

Nov 25, 2010, 1:34:27 PM11/25/10
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried to go to your account (checkout.google.com)?  I went there and got more information...but I'm still waiting on a LOT of answers from Google.  I just "LOVE" how they go out to lunch on us...

Robert Green

Nov 29, 2010, 8:45:08 PM11/29/10
to Android Developers
I'm still stuck on page 1 (8 apps in alphabetical order) with no
pagination links so the only way I can modify my other apps is via the
URL.