How to make a desktop widget?

blau

Nov 4, 2008, 8:26:41 AM11/4/08
to Android Developers
Anyone have a clue how to make a desktop widget? I haven't seen any
created ones. I haven't been able to find the source for the google
created ones in the android source. I have no clue how to start.

Romain Guy

Nov 4, 2008, 12:39:41 PM11/4/08
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
You can't :)

--
Romain Guy
www.curious-creature.org

atrus123

Nov 4, 2008, 12:41:31 PM11/4/08
to Android Developers
I have high hopes that this will be supported in SDK 1.1.

On Nov 4, 12:39 pm, Romain Guy <romain...@google.com> wrote:
> You can't :)

Romain Guy

Nov 4, 2008, 12:44:23 PM11/4/08
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, probably not. To do it correctly, there is some
extensive work to be done in the framework and this is currently not a
priority.

--
Romain Guy
www.curious-creature.org

Evan JIANG

Nov 4, 2008, 12:50:38 PM11/4/08
to android-d...@googlegroups.com
Currently, the desktop widgets are hard code into launcher. They`re
just some views.
I think one way is write your own launcher and add
your widget, base on the open sourced launcher.
Regards,
Evan

2008/11/4, blau <vin...@gmail.com>:

> Anyone have a clue how to make a desktop widget? I haven't seen any
> created ones. I haven't been able to find the source for the google
> created ones in the android source. I have no clue how to start.

--
从我的移动设备发送