Work Location: Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Contract duration: 6
· SAP functional experience in implementation and support of SAP HCM module. Involved in at least 1 full cycle implementation
· Hands-on capabilities: Business process analysis, blue printing, configuring, customizing, testing and go-live support for Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Gross/Net Payroll, Benefits Administration, Time Management, Recruitment and Employee self-service (ESS).
· Design, Configuration, Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing, Documentation, Data conversion/migration, End User Training and Support.
· Perform configuration in Payroll, Time Management, PA, PD, OM and Benefits.
· Excellent understanding of all aspects of the Human Resources business process with experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements for conceptual design.
· Lead the resolution of key technical challenges both in the design phase and implementation phase of S/4HANA projects
· Leverage extensive knowledge of industry practices, software solutions, and methodologies to make technical recommendations
Must Have Skills
Employee Central Payrol
Detailed Job Description
Evaluation of customer requirements developments and conducting and anchoring project related workshops meetings with customer 2. Should have handled Implementations, Upgrades, Roll outs projects.3. Should be able to work independently and work with cross functional Environments.4. Understand Requirement and create a high level design of the solutions and do the implementation accordingly.5. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.