Android Compatibility Problem

特邱

Dec 25, 2012, 3:03:34 AM12/25/12
to android-de...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

I am writing to ask you why android can’t be like xp. I can install xp on any pc with any brand, Sony, Lenovo, HP, Acer, and so on. But why I can not install jelly beans on my HTC desire V. I know jelly beans is not support my device, but why? I thank this is a big compatibility problem. In my mind, a good operation system must be compatiable with most device, but you just support 3 devices officially. You are losing a large amount of android fans.

Please think about it, and make android better!

Thank you !

zxsu

Dec 25, 2012, 8:51:46 AM12/25/12
特邱 <ranju...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I am writing to ask you why android can’t be like xp. I can
Our PC use X86 CPU family, which already become a standard by Intel and AMD.
And Smart phone use ARM CPU family, which has simper architecture, so
engineers can design so many brilliant product without a standard.
In a word, ARM product is so much different with X86 family. And That's
not the problem of android.

> install xp on any pc with any brand, Sony, Lenovo, HP, Acer,
> and so on. But why I can not install jelly beans on my HTC
> desire V. I know jelly beans is not support my device, but
> why? I thank this is a big compatibility problem. In my
> mind, a good operation system must be compatiable with most
> device, but you just support 3 devices officially. You are
> losing a large amount of android fans.
>
> Please think about it, and make android better!
>
> Thank you !

Regards,
Yours

------------------
_______________________________________
/ Croll's Query: \
| |
| If tin whistles are made of tin, what |
\ are foghorns made of? /
\ ^__^
||----w |
|| ||