Rooting Galaxy S III SCL21

samuraiaj

Oct 31, 2013, 9:42:16 AM10/31/13
to android-de...@googlegroups.com
Here, I provide a method to root the Galaxy S III SCL21 (Progre). After downloading the SCL21 CWMrecovery.rar(download link, http://pan.baidu.com/s/1h62w1), unrar the file and use the Odin3 v3.07.exe to flash the SC06D-JB-KBC-CWM-V6.0.1.2_r10-recovery-odin.tar.md5 recovery. Then boot into the recovery mode to flash the SCL21_ROO.zip to root the phone. The screen in the recovery mode is reversed. Don't worry about that. just flash the zip file. After flashing, boot into the normal mode and you will find that your phone is rooted. This has been tested in my own unlocked Progre.
SCL21_ROO.zip