Link bug from Issue Tracker to Gerrit

Alazar

Dec 15, 2016, 5:39:16 PM12/15/16
to Android Contributors
Hello,

Lets say I have picked a bug that is assigned to a contributor on the Issue Tracker.
How do I find that bugs current Gerrit activities?
I want to see whats been submitted before I tackle the bug.
Do I need to contact the person that is assigned to that bug to work on it?

enh

Dec 15, 2016, 6:11:53 PM12/15/16
to android...@googlegroups.com
if you know the username, you can do an "owner:who...@google.com"
search in gerrit. (but you can only see the AOSP gerrit, not the
internal one, and some projects do all their work on the internal
gerrit.)

easiest is probably just to comment on the bug, asking...