Contribute new carrier APNs?

Žiga Seliškar

Sep 9, 2015, 11:15:46 AM9/9/15
to Android Contributors
I'm trying to add APNs for my company MVNO to official apns-full-
conf.xml. Can anyone help me how can I achieve this?
Thank you,
Ziga

viktoria.krol...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 1:45:42 PM9/20/16
to Android Contributors
I am also trying to add APNs. How to do that? I can't find any info.

dennis....@simuone.com

Jul 10, 2017, 9:06:40 PM7/10/17
to Android Contributors
Hi

I'm also in the same situation.
Any pointers to how this is done?

thorma...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2018, 11:59:35 AM4/24/18
to Android Contributors
Hi.
I'm also trying to add our company APN to "apns-conf-common.xml". Can anyone tell me how to do this?

     / br, Magnus

Robert Greenwalt

Apr 24, 2018, 3:08:52 PM4/24/18
to android...@googlegroups.com, Soma Jagannathan
Soma, do you have anybody that can guide carriers through the process?

--

---

Robert Greenwalt

Apr 25, 2018, 2:36:35 PM4/25/18
to Soma Jagannathan, android...@googlegroups.com
Sure, sounds good.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 7:00 PM Soma Jagannathan <soma...@google.com> wrote:
Hi Robert

As mentioned on the other thread, we started work on a doc which we are hoping to publish on source.android.com which will give a step by step documentation of what anyone needs to do to update the APN list (and also carrier config).

We bumped up the priority of the doc to be delivered in the next week or two, so at that point, I will have a link for you. Will that work?

Thanks
Soma

Carl Litt

Jul 26, 2018, 8:20:53 AM7/26/18
to Android Contributors
Hi all,

Checking in, did this APN contribution doc ever get published?  I have not been able to find it yet.

Thanks
Carl

Robert Greenwalt

Jul 11, 2019, 5:56:28 PM7/11/19
to android...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay.  I think it landed at