Can't find owner for packages/services/Car to review patchset

cmccl...@pillartechnology.com

Feb 27, 2018, 10:20:03 AM2/27/18
to Android Contributors
I submitted a patchset to fix an NRE in the DrivingStatePolicy, but when I click the "Find owner" button, it returns no results.
Can anyone help me find a reviewer for this?

enh

Feb 27, 2018, 11:15:49 AM2/27/18
to android...@googlegroups.com
Try 'git log' on the file or in the directory.

--

---

cmccl...@pillartechnology.com

Feb 27, 2018, 4:23:16 PM2/27/18
to Android Contributors
I tried that, but was unable to add a reviewer.
Thankfully, someone just came by and added one for me.