Any canucks on the list?

1 view

Taneem

May 21, 2008, 11:01:51 AM5/21/08
to Android Challenge
Hey everyone,

I was just curious about how many Canadians there were on the list.
Anyone in the Toronto area? Maybe we can organize an Android meetup!
Are any of the other winning teams Canadian as well?

Cheers,
Taneem

wataru

May 21, 2008, 11:10:06 AM5/21/08
to Android Challenge
Hi Taneem,

I live in Toronto right now
(although I'm not Canadian because
our government doesn't allow dual citizen)
and would be interested the meet up so let me
know if you are going to organizing one!

Matthew Tsang

May 21, 2008, 1:50:25 PM5/21/08
to Android Challenge
I am Canadian and is in the Toronto area. However, I didn't win. I
would be very interested in meeting up.

BTW, congratulations Taneem on your team's winning entry.

Wataru, your RPG game is nicely excuted. I really enjoy the anime
style graphics.

javqui

May 21, 2008, 6:47:44 PM5/21/08
to Android Challenge
Congratulations Taneem!
Excellent idea.

As usual, new oil price record today.

Javqui
> > Taneem- Hide quoted text -

Serge

May 21, 2008, 3:32:26 PM5/21/08
to Android Challenge
I didn't win. I live in Toronto.

Travis Choma

May 22, 2008, 7:53:48 AM5/22/08
to Android Challenge
I'm a Canadian, but living in Amsterdam. Still I'm always interested
in keeping in touch with and collaborating with other Canucks who are
developing Android apps :-).