Who comes Google Developer Day 2008 Japan?

C-LIS Keiji Ariyama

Jun 6, 2008, 10:50:37 AM6/6/08
to Android Challenge
Hi folks,

Who comes "Google Developer Day 2008 Japan" next Tuesday?

Regards,

--
C-LIS CO., LTD.
Keiji Ariyama <ml_an...@c-lis.co.jp>

Muthu Ramadoss

Jun 6, 2008, 6:27:27 PM6/6/08
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Keiji,

I would love to be there, but am in SF now. May be some other time. Thanks.
--
take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

http://cookingcapsules.com - nourish your droid.
http://mobeegal.in - find stuff closer.

AKIRA

Jun 6, 2008, 11:18:32 PM6/6/08
to Android Challenge
I will be there,
And my friend go to there.

I would like to meet you, again.

AKIRA

On 6月6日, 午後11:50, C-LIS Keiji Ariyama <ml_andr...@c-lis.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Who comes "Google Developer Day 2008 Japan" next Tuesday?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> C-LIS CO., LTD.
> Keiji Ariyama <ml_andr...@c-lis.co.jp>

Muthu Ramadoss

Jun 7, 2008, 2:00:22 AM6/7/08
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah me too. We'll meet again for sure.

C-LIS Keiji Ariyama

Jun 7, 2008, 6:49:27 AM6/7/08
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Muthu,

Thank you for your reply!
I hope to meet you again some time.

Regards,

--
Keiji Ariyama <ml_an...@c-lis.co.jp>

Message has been deleted

C-LIS Keiji Ariyama

Jun 7, 2008, 7:09:29 AM6/7/08
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Akira,

I'm glad I can meet you again next Tuesday.
I heard that my acquaintance come too. I will introduce him to you.

Thank you,

Keiji
ml_an...@c-lis.co.jp

hitsu_g

Jun 9, 2008, 2:52:56 AM6/9/08
to Android Challenge
I was hoping to go, but it was all filled before I could get in... I'm
hoping I will hear about it a little sooner next time.
> ml_andr...@c-lis.co.jp

Kosmaj

Jun 9, 2008, 6:07:58 AM6/9/08
to Android Challenge
I don't know you guys but I'm coming too.
I'll be there for the Android session starting at 14:00.

Regards,
Kosmaj
コスマイ

hitsu_g

Jun 10, 2008, 3:08:38 AM6/10/08
to Android Challenge
If people that joined could post their impressions and what they
gained from the time here, I would be grateful.

AKIRA

Jun 10, 2008, 4:50:44 AM6/10/08
to Android Challenge
Hi, Hitsu.

Android Demonstration

Andy rubin demonstrate Android Phone, it can connect Japanese 3G
Network, And
run Google Map, and Street View, and connect WebPage.

AKIRA

hitsu_g のメッセージ:
> If people that joined could post their impressions and what they
> gained from the time here, I would be grateful.
>
> On Jun 9, 7:07 pm, Kosmaj <mino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't know you guys but I'm coming too.
> > I'll be there for the Android session starting at 14:00.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kosmaj

hitsu_g

Jun 11, 2008, 8:12:06 AM6/11/08