Meet up party after submission?

whatyadong?

Apr 15, 2008, 5:49:22 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
to talk, and show off the exhaustiveness?

say somewhere in Mountain View?

YA

Apr 15, 2008, 5:53:51 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
Sure, in a few weeks - I need to fly from Russia.

pavan

Apr 15, 2008, 6:22:02 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
Sure.

Chris

Apr 15, 2008, 6:23:36 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge

I might be able to make it..SF is better for me!

Apr 15, 2008, 6:48:56 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
I am also a SF Bay Area resident.

Incognito

Apr 15, 2008, 10:04:54 PM4/15/08
to Android Challenge
Why don't we do it after the award ceremony. Ho wait, I'm supposed to
be incognito so I may not show up to the party.
> > > say somewhere in Mountain View?- Hide quoted text -

Jeffrey Sharkey

Apr 16, 2008, 10:21:01 AM4/16/08
to Android Challenge
Actually, I've seen several people mention that they'll be at Google I/
O at the end of May. I'll be there for the two day event as well.

The I/O schedule has ~9 Android sessions last time I checked, which
should be pretty cool. We should keep an eye out for each other
around the Android sessions and at the After Hours event on Wednesday
night.

eugenk

Apr 16, 2008, 10:26:37 AM4/16/08
to Android Challenge

On Apr 16, 1:49 am, "whatyadong?" <yadongw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to talk, and show off the exhaustiveness?
>
> say somewhere in Mountain View?
And what about Moscow ? I'll glad to see community :)

Seni Sangrujee

Apr 16, 2008, 5:20:31 PM4/16/08
to Android Challenge
I'm up for a post-submission meetup in Mountain View. Any ideas for a
place?

It'll be cool to get together with other Android developers and share
ideas/talk about apps/kvetch about things left out of the SDK.

I'm also up for a larger get together at the end of May during Google
I/O when more folks are in town.

jsy...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2008, 12:57:46 AM4/17/08
to Android Challenge
I am too in Bay area.

JY

luckydroid

Apr 17, 2008, 2:54:15 AM4/17/08
to Android Challenge
Me too. I'd like to hang out maybe in SF sometime.
-mac

ddm

Apr 17, 2008, 3:53:04 AM4/17/08
to Android Challenge

Moscow city area.

thrusty

Apr 23, 2008, 12:17:20 PM4/23/08
to Android Challenge

How about a meetup on the Big Island of Hawaii instead?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Seni Sangrujee

May 16, 2008, 12:58:51 PM5/16/08
to Android Challenge
Hmm, this discussion kind of stalled, so I'm bumping it to see if
anyone is still interested in a Bay Area meetup.

I went to a meetup for iPhone developers last night, and it was great
to meet other folks, share ideas, collaborate, and commiserate. I
think an Android dev meetup would be at least as fun.

Since some folks will be in town for Google I/O, that seems like a
good time to schedule something. Maybe at a location near Moscone
(Jillian's/Metreon?) to accommodate out-of-towners as well as local
Android developers that aren't attending the conference.

Joa

May 19, 2008, 12:07:09 AM5/19/08
to Android Challenge

On May 16, 9:58 am, Seni Sangrujee <sangru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> H Maybe at a location near Moscone
> (Jillian's/Metreon?)

Walking distance from my office (;->) so I'm all for it.

Joa

finn.k...@gmail.com

May 27, 2008, 10:35:35 PM5/27/08
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Anything come of this? At Intercontinental bar now. Saw Jillians on
the way in. Meet for drinks?

Finn

Joa

May 28, 2008, 1:41:34 AM5/28/08
to Android Challenge
Hi Finn & all - Sorry, haven't checked into the list before late
tonight.
Am open to grab a beer or two tomorrow.
How about sixish somewhere?