Cannot join Google I/O

1 view

Yui

May 24, 2008, 4:44:27 AM5/24/08
to Android Challenge
HI!

I tried to join goolge I/O in SF,from Japan. But I can not join it
there.
Fortunately, I will join "Google Developer Day 2008 Japan."

Regards,
Yui

hitsu_g

Jun 1, 2008, 8:02:52 AM6/1/08
to Android Challenge
I was glad to hear about this event. I am a few hours from Chiba and
am wondering if I should try to join or not.
I have a few questions that it would be cool to have someone answer if
someone out there knows about it.
http://code.google.com/intl/ja/events/developerday/2008/agenda.html
lists a Google Android Hackathon, but I don't see that listed on this
page: http://code.google.com/intl/ja/events/developerday/2008/sessions.html.
Is there a reason for this? I would like to know more of what the
Android Hackathon would entail.
Also, I see nothing about price! Is this a free event??
Finally, I am curious how much of the program will be in English...
Thanks to anyone who can help me clear these questions up.