Participation fee

Kiran Jonnalagadda

Mar 1, 2011, 11:39:10 PM3/1/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com
There will be a small participation fee at AndroidCamp, just about enough to cover the cost of food and arrangements.

The event is intended to be an unconference supported by participants for the benefit of participants. We expect many of the big players will have some difficult questions to answer, so we'd like this to be an event where they come in as equals.

Sponsor money, if any, will go towards making this a nicer event, but will not detract from this being an event primarily for developers and startups in the Android ecosystem.

Kiran

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda

Vikram Kulkarni

Mar 2, 2011, 12:37:08 AM3/2/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Please let me know about the participation fees and registration details.

Regards
Vikram Kulkarni
Vikcon Consulting (www.vikcon.in)
CRM Consulting, Knowledge Management, Web Design, Open Source Solutions

Kiran Jonnalagadda

Mar 2, 2011, 12:44:33 AM3/2/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com, Vikram Kulkarni
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Vikram Kulkarni <vik...@vikcon.in> wrote:
Please let me know about the participation fees and registration details.

Will be announced by this weekend. We're working it out.