Event venue

Kiran Jonnalagadda

Mar 10, 2011, 2:53:44 AM3/10/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Just a quick update on the event venue: we found a great place in Koramangala. A new building with a completely empty floor where we can organize it as we like, with chairs, bean bags, mattresses or whatever.

Unfortunately, the floor is truly empty: there's no air conditioning. We've been held up sorting this out. The challenge is to get a temporary setup in place that isn't too noisy or expensive.

Fans will make a lot of noise and won't work when 100 people are in the room. We've heard of temporary aircons, but the aircon companies do rentals for a minimum period of one month and one quote we got is for Rs 70,000. Needless to say, your lunch money won't cover that.

We hear it should be possible to setup aircon for 2000 sq ft for under 10k a day, but are looking for references. Please contact me offlist if you know anyone.

Registrations will open once this is sorted out. Thanks!

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda
+91-99452-35123