Re: David Cuartielles is in Bangalore - Arduino

Sameer Panchangam

Apr 12, 2011, 9:23:40 AM4/12/11
to compute...@googlegroups.com, bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com, blrdro...@meetup.com, androi...@googlegroups.com, Kiran Jonnalagadda, David Cuartielles
+1 - Would be interested.

Also looping in folks from Bangalore Open Source Hardware Group and Android Enthusiasts, some of whom have worked on Arduino.

Thanks.

---
Best Regards,
Sameer Panchangam
Phone: 91-9900 930 350 | 1-484 843 1550

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 1:39 AM, Kiran Jonnalagadda <ja...@pobox.com> wrote:
Hi all,

David Cuartielles, the co-creator of Arduino, is in Bangalore until next weekend. He's away on the 16th, which is a pity because his presence at the workshop would have been great, but he's agreed to a talk at Jaaga on the 15th.

I was thinking of scheduling it for 6:30 PM, with a talk by David followed by presentations by anyone who's built anything interesting with Arduino. It would be a good way to get some public attention for Arduino and maybe convince folks to attend the workshop on the 16th.

1. Is anyone on this list interested in attending?
2. What can we do to fill the evening, to have about two hours worth of content?

Best,
Kiran

Sriram Rangan

Apr 12, 2011, 9:38:11 AM4/12/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com, Sameer Panchangam, compute...@googlegroups.com, bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com, blrdro...@meetup.com, Kiran Jonnalagadda, David Cuartielles
Hi All,

I would be interested in attending. There can be a "getting started with arduino" session followed by some projects that people have made such as http://bit.ly/hCBicU (some projects by me).

Sriram Rangan

Apr 12, 2011, 11:13:32 AM4/12/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com, Sameer Panchangam, compute...@googlegroups.com, bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com, blrdro...@meetup.com, Kiran Jonnalagadda, David Cuartielles
Also, would it be possible to arrange it in the morning?

Sriram Rangan

Apr 12, 2011, 11:53:02 AM4/12/11
to david cuartielles, androi...@googlegroups.com, Sameer Panchangam, compute...@googlegroups.com, bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com, blrdro...@meetup.com, Kiran Jonnalagadda
Yeah afternoon would be nice. Also, I agree moving around the city from electronic city is tough.
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:19 PM, david cuartielles <dcuart...@gmail.com> wrote:
I could be there from lunch time, I think ... guys consider I live/work at Electronics City and moving around in this city is not the easiest thing :-)

/d

Kiran Jonnalagadda

Apr 12, 2011, 11:56:36 AM4/12/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Sriram Rangan <sri...@sriramsr.info> wrote:
Also, would it be possible to arrange it in the morning?

Sorry, but we're limited by when David is available.

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda

Sriram Rangan

Apr 12, 2011, 12:02:31 PM4/12/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com

No problem, its fine, will come in the evening at around 630 pm

On 12 Apr 2011 21:26, "Kiran Jonnalagadda" <ki...@hasgeek.in> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Sriram Rangan <sri...@sriramsr.info> wrote:

> Also, would it be p...

Kiran Jonnalagadda

Apr 12, 2011, 12:27:46 PM4/12/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com, Sameer Panchangam, compute...@googlegroups.com, bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com, blrdro...@meetup.com, David Cuartielles
I've made a Facebook event. Please sign-up there. https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155436331187837

If you don't use Facebook for whatever reason, please note 6:30 pm at Jaaga this Friday the 15th.

Best,
Kiran

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda

michael

Apr 13, 2011, 2:10:37 AM4/13/11
to Android Camp
I am interested too, but not able to get the info about the event
location and event time

Regards
Mic

On Apr 12, 6:23 pm, Sameer Panchangam <sameer.panchan...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> +1 - Would be interested.
>
> Also looping in folks from Bangalore Open Source Hardware Group and Android
> Enthusiasts, some of whom have worked on Arduino.
>
> Thanks.
>
> ---
> Best Regards,
> Sameer Panchangam
> Google <http://bit.ly/sameer> | Twitter <http://twitter.com/psam> |
> LinkedIn<http://in.linkedin.com/in/spanchangam>
>  | Facebook <http://fb.me/spanchangam>
> Phone: 91-9900 930 350 | 1-484 843 1550

Sudar Muthu

Apr 13, 2011, 2:13:09 AM4/13/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com, michael
Michael,

The event is happening in Jaaga this Friday at 6:30 PM.

Aradhya

Apr 15, 2011, 3:49:57 AM4/15/11
to Android Camp
Hi ,
I heard that event is packed with great topics and event promises to
be an exciting for people those passionate about Android over
Audrino.Just to get an idea of what you guys are going to present in
this
camp.