Event is going to happen today ?

Aradhya

Apr 15, 2011, 3:39:00 AM4/15/11
to Android Camp
Hi ,
I heard that event is packed with great topics and event promises to
be an exciting for people those passionate about Android over
Audrino.
Just to get an idea of what you guys are going to present in this
camp.

Sudar Muthu

Apr 15, 2011, 4:11:22 AM4/15/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com
You can find the agenda here http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155436331187837&index=1

The highlight of the event is that David (one of the co-creators of Arduino) would be giving a talk.

The talk might be followed by a couple of demos.

Srikanth

Apr 15, 2011, 11:05:06 PM4/15/11
to Android Camp
Hey ,

Will be missing event , Please let us know what happened in the
event .
All my best wishes every one at the camp

regards
Srikanth M D