Question on Google returning 401 and regenerating the auth token

Mukesh Kumar

May 9, 2014, 7:48:00 PM5/9/14
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Greetings, we are connecting to C2DM from our web app to send push notifications to our mobile app customers.
The push notifications work fine in all our environments except in our development box/environment,
for some reason C2DM is returning 401.
We do not want to regenerate the auth token because its being used successfully in all our environments (DEV, QA & PROD),
Could you please tell us what needs to be done here ?,
Also, what would happen to the existing auth token if we decide to regenerate a new one ?, will it become invalid ?
I appreciate your inputs, advice,
Thanks,
-Mukesh