Build Android Chat App using GCM without Implementing Server Side App

bm.sh...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2015, 10:06:03 AM8/26/15
to android-c2dm

I want to implement android chat application using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), but the difference here that I do not want to implement server side code using PHP (or other web language) and MySQL database.

The Scenario which I want is, My Application communicates with the GCM server for both sending and receiving incoming messages without needing for implement PHP pages in my server to communicate with the GCM server. In other words, Chat Application sends the message to GCM server then the GCM server forward that message to target device using.

Is above Scenario possible, how? Thanks for all...