New Problem with Error=InvalidRegistration

Guillaume LATORRE

Dec 15, 2011, 8:51:06 AM12/15/11
to android-c2dm
Hello,

I have a problem with ac2dm. I have implemented it on my apps and it
worked.
All users that have lauched my apps before 29 of september, I can send
them a push with their devicetoken I have in my database (return
id=0:1323957028222391%279cbdef00000030 for example). Since, with all
new lauch of the app (and then, all new devicetoken), when I send a
push with the same method it return Error=InvalidRegistration.
Device token changes correctly when I launch the app but I can't send
any push. I don't publish any update of the app...

Thanks

Ullas Babu

Dec 15, 2011, 11:20:10 AM12/15/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com

check if you have the correct developers email id in the app. it should be the same email id as the one which signed up for c2dm.

Guillaume LATORRE

Dec 16, 2011, 4:08:31 AM12/16/11
to android-c2dm
Hi,

I have the correct developer email. And I can send push to users that
have launched my app before 1st of october (I've made others tests and
it's definitively since the 1st of october that all device token I
push on doesn't work.)

Guillaume LATORRE

Dec 16, 2011, 12:01:42 PM12/16/11
to android-c2dm
I've found the problem. Since 1st of october device tokens take more
than 128 characters, in my database the fields was limited to 128
chars... I update to 500 chars.

Sean Dutton

Dec 16, 2011, 1:29:12 PM12/16/11
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Good to know! Thanks for sharing.

Eduardo Mendoza

May 26, 2013, 11:35:30 PM5/26/13
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Gracias tenia el mismo problema me salia lo mismo de InvalidRegistration... Jejejejej llevaba mas de una semana sin solucionarlo y nunca pense que fuera la longitud del varchar en la Base Datos hasta que lei tu respuesta....

GRACIAS SALUDOS desde ECUADOR