too many 'tmp_pack_...' files in the Android source code directories

`mCT

Aug 15, 2020, 1:30:46 PM8/15/20
to Android Building

I was downloading Android source but the following problems are arising:

1. As I have already tried downloading Android source `n have to use CTRL + C to stop it after my internet data is exhausted, so by this, several 'tmp_pack_...' files [collectively many GB s] have got collected in several different directories under the working directory, now how do I extract code from them [instead of downloading again]?

2. After the above problem is sorted out, how to pause the downloading of Android source [as the total size is not known `n I have a fixed amount of internet data]?