How to build the benchmark under external/scudo/standalone/benchmarks/malloc_benchmark.cpp

Caiyuan Wu

May 11, 2021, 10:02:28 AM5/11/21
to Android Building
Hi, all
Currently I am involved in an android project, but I am new to android. I am trying to build a benchmark for memory management.
It's kind of strange to me that there is no build scripts to build external/scudo/standalone/benchmarks/malloc_benchmark.cpp under android source tree. right now i just want to build this benchmark, and i added a target in external/scudo/Android.bp:
cc_benchmark {
    name: "scudo-benchmarks",
    defaults: ["libscudo_defautls"],
    srcs: ["standalone/benchmarks/malloc_benchmark.cpp"],
    include_dirs: ["external/scudo/standalone"],
    stl: "libc++_static",
    static_libs: [
        "libbase",
        "liblog",
        "libscudo",
        "libgoogle-benchmark",
    ],
}
but i get the following errors while do the compile:
module scudo-benchmarks: missing dependencies: libgoogle-benchmark:android, zimage:ramdisk, arch:arm64.....
what is the problem there, could anybody give me some directions to build external/scudo/standalone/benchmarks/malloc_benchmark.cpp?

thank you!