[Android.bp] QnA (urgent)

Tuấn IT

Jan 11, 2022, 11:57:16 AMJan 11
to android-pa...@google.com, android-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Partner,

My name is Tuan. I come from Vietnam. I am researching Android.bp.
I met some problems with Android.bp. In Android.bp if i write build = ["include.bp"]
It will execute include.bp first after that it will execute the rest of the code in Android.bp, right ?
I have a question. I want to run shell (.sh) first after that run include.bp but I don't know how to do that. (P/s: .sh to generate "include.bp" after that "Android.bp" call "include.bp")
Is it impossible ?
Please reply to my email as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & best regards,

Tran Viet Tuan (Mr.) | R&D Quality - Engineer

LG Electronics – VS Development Center Vietnam

M: +84-905.287.496

E: tuan3...@lge.com

A: 11th floor, DITP Tower, Nam O 1., Lien Chieu Dist., Da Nang