How to include AIDL-generated headers in native code in AOSP?

TblS

Jan 12, 2023, 8:05:35 PM1/12/23
to Android Building
I have a native module under /devices:

- module
-- aidl
--- com
---- my
----- package
------ IMyInterface.aidl
-- Android.mk
-- Proxy.h
-- Proxy.cpp

I want to use binder in this module. My Android.mk:

LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)
 $(call emugl-begin-shared-library,libMyModule)
 LOCAL_AIDL_INCLUDES := $(LOCAL_PATH)/aidl
 LOCAL_SRC_FILES := \ aidl/com/my/package/IMyInterface.aidl \
     Proxy.cpp \

LOCAL_HEADER_LIBRARIES := libbinder_headers \
    libhidlbase_impl_internal \
    libbase

LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES := libbinder \
     libutils \
     liblog \
     libcutils

$(call emugl-export,C_INCLUDES,$(LOCAL_PATH))
$(call emugl-import,libOpenglCodecCommon$(GOLDFISH_OPENGL_LIB_SUFFIX))
$(call emugl-end-module)

When I'm building it, it generates C++ headers, but they are located in the intermediates directory only:

$ ls out/target/product/emulator_x86_64/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libMyModule_intermediates/aidl-generated/include/com/my/package: BnMyInterface.h BpMyInterface.h IMyInterface.h

How should I include them in my Proxy.cpp? If I just add #include "IMyInterface.h", build system doesn't see it: fatal error: 'IMyInterface.h' file not found

Mohammad Hossein Heydarchi

Apr 4, 2023, 12:08:31 AM4/4/23
to Android Building
I have posted some articles about AIDL. You can have a look. Ther also a git repo to see how it works.