Is it possible to use swiftshader to act as a replacement for render libraries

Martin

Jul 1, 2021, 2:53:23 PM7/1/21
to Android Building

Hi everyone

on Android 11, I want to use swiftshader( libEGL_swiftshader.so,  libGLESv1_CM_swiftshader.so,  libGLESv2_swiftshader.so) to replace /vendor/lib/egl  ( libEGL_***.so,  libGLESc1_CM_***.so, libGLESv2_***.so )

I know it sound wired, but for some reasons I'm trying to not use the vendor provided lib/GPU device on android , and that's why I'm testing swiftshader with default configuration ( mmm  ./external/swiftshader ).

Screen displaying:  after entering  the launcher,  bootanimation will be restarted.
Fatal:  signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 2 (SEGV_ACCERR)  /  signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR)

Can you give me some advice ,thanks very much