platform/system/bpf is not reachable

Amit Pundir

Aug 1, 2022, 12:09:28 PMAug 1
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

I'm not able to sync AOSP lately because platform/system/bpf is not
reachable. I see:

-------------------------
platform/system/bpf:
error: RPC failed; HTTP 400 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 400
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
error: Cannot fetch platform/system/bpf from
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/bpf
Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 5.357s
Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.005s
Checking out: 100% (1141/1141), done in 3.552s

error: Unable to fully sync the tree.
error: Downloading network changes failed.
Try re-running with "-j1 --fail-fast" to exit at the first error.
-------------------------

Weblink https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/bpf returns
an "INTERNAL: Internal error encountered" error too.

Regards,
Amit Pundir

Dan Willemsen

Aug 1, 2022, 12:14:49 PMAug 1
to android-...@googlegroups.com
There were some problems in our git infra, I believe they've mostly been resolved now, so please try again.

Thanks,
Dan

---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/CAMi1Hd3azt3CkY_vkUNbvV32zbKaTAPRULbZrobZK-sYivw%3Djw%40mail.gmail.com.

Amit Pundir

Aug 4, 2022, 7:33:40 PMAug 4
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Our CI builds up and running again. Thank you.

Regards,
Amit Pundir