Can't sync in repo

Ari Amiri

Apr 13, 2012, 9:14:00 PM4/13/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded the master source and decided that i wanted a different branch of hte source.  I did the repo init command and then syn, but the sync ended with this error:

error: Cannot remove project "docs/source.android.com": uncommitted changes are present
       commit changes, then run sync again

I made a change to the source when I ran a python file in docs directory that i thought would provide some documentation for the source.  It just generated a bunch of empty html and markdown files.  And it is not preventing me from get at the branch i want.  Is there any way to do a rollback, or a commit?  I don't really want to commit these changes, but if it helps me move on with my life i'll do it.  I thought repo upload would commit but it says i have no banches that are ready to upload.  Help Please!!

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Apr 13, 2012, 9:25:34 PM4/13/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
This'll destroy any changes you've made in that project

repo forall platform/docs/source.android.com -c 'git reset --hard ;
git clean -fdx'

JBQ

> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru