Working in IDE with native subproject of AOSP

Арсений Марьин

Dec 21, 2021, 4:13:40 PM12/21/21
to Android Building
I am trying to generate CLion project for frameworks/rs

aidegen frameworks/rs -l c

Project has been generated and opened in CLion, but there are many errors.
Some of them :  ('map' file not found, use of undeclared identifier 'std')

And I can't build this project from CLion:
/snap/clion/175/bin/cmake/linux/bin/cmake --build /home/irbis/Data/Android/Sources/out/development/ide/clion/frameworks/rs/cmake-build-debug --target libRScpp
[12/12] Linking CXX executable cpp/libRScpp/libRScpp
FAILED: cpp/libRScpp/libRScpp
clang++: error: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,--noexecstack' [-Werror,-Wunused-command-line-argument]
clang++: error: argument unused during compilation: '-nostdlibinc' [-Werror,-Wunused-command-line-argument]

So it seems this CLion project is useless, but I can't imagine how to develop such big project as AOSP without IDE...

Can you help me?
scr1.png
scr2.png