How to switch from master branch to Android 11 or 10

ayyappan muthukrishnan

Jan 18, 2022, 3:05:28 PM1/18/22
to Android Building
Hi,

I have downloaded the AOSP master branch with repo.
I have not done any changes in that and also not issued any compilation task.But want to switch to the Android 11/10 branch in the same workspace directory of master branch, avoiding the complete download and the files not relevant to Android 11/10 branch if exists, doesn't cause any errors in compilation.

Will the following commands issued in the same directory of master branch, do the work without resulting any error on compilation.

repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b android-11.0.0_r48
repo sync

Please reply.

Thanks.