Code coverage tools for AOSP(System Apps, Services, HAL)

sachin verma

Apr 1, 2022, 1:26:43 PMApr 1
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am working on AOSP11 and looking for any tools for code coverage(branch, line, function class etc) for the entire AOSP which includes system apps, frameworks, JNI, HAL binder etc. After a lot of research I didn't find any useful tools which give end to end support. JaCoCo(for apps only with gradle plugin). Could you please help me with this? At Least, for system apps and frameworks I can cover will be helpful(without gradle as aosp apps has no gradle support).

Thanks,
Sachin