AOSP API29 Compile With Error.

はしもとさくら

Jun 8, 2021, 10:24:30 PM6/8/21
to Android Building
I have custom AIDL file in frameworks/core/java/com/custom/aidl/custom.aidl.
And the aidl file import another class named "customUtils.java" in frameworks/core/java/com/custom/utils/ with "cutomUtils.aidl" file.

when I use "make update-api " , it's build success , but when i use "make -j8 " ,it' report an error:

out/soong/.intermediates/development/build/android_system_stubs_current/android_common/javac/srcjars/com/ custom /aidl/ custom.java:27: error: package com. custom .utils does not exist
public com. custom.utils. cutomUtils  getAppletConfig(java.lang.String packageName) throws android.os.RemoteException;

what's wrong with me ?