Android 11 aosp_arm64 build missing qemu files

kkh

Aug 17, 2021, 5:17:02 PM8/17/21
to Android Building
Hi,

After building Android 11 aosp_arm64-eng on branch android-11.0.0_r40 (I tried afew different branch but the result is the same), the out folder does not have system-qemu.img, vendor-qemu.img and kernel-ranchu. But for aosp_x86_64-eng build, it will generate these 3 files which is needed for running on the prebuilt emulator. Is there any setting I need to configure to generate those files in the Android 11 aosp_arm64-eng?

I have also tried building Android 10 aosp_arm64-eng and inside the out folder contains those 3 files which allows me to run it in the emulator as well, not sure why Android 11 aosp_arm64-eng is missing on those files.

Commands used for building
mkdir android
cd android
repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b android-11.0.0_r40 --partial-clone --clone-filter=blob:limit=10M