setup instructions for using with andriod studio

John Davis

May 3, 2014, 4:47:31 PM5/3/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
There seems to be some conflicting info on some of the web pages,  some parts still talk about maven and other parts talk about having switched to gradle.  I am new to this, can someone provide an up to date process for installing this with a clean install of android studio? (I was using eclipse)  Also what is the typical location for files when using android studio with git?  In eclipse the git repo was out side of the workspace.  In andriod studio, do you typically setup your app in a code in some central location like ~/git/projject and then import it into android studio?
Thanks - John

Vamsi Vikash

Mar 10, 2015, 12:55:54 AM3/10/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Donn,

Even I have the same issue as John. I am new to this gradle thing. I was trying for the past one week on how to integrate Android studio with Bootstrap, but still now I am not able to get a clear picture of how to do that. Do you have a How to Video for this? If so that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance
-Vamsi Vikash

Donn Felker

Mar 10, 2015, 11:29:28 AM3/10/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I'll record something today. I just upgraded it. I need to add a bunch of stuff. But I'll record a short video today.

Donn

Donn Felker
Author of Android App Dev for Dummies

xinlong zhang

Mar 14, 2015, 2:51:50 PM3/14/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com, do...@donnfelker.com
Hi, Donn.
Do you post the video for using with android studio?

Prem Shankar

May 3, 2016, 7:45:53 PM5/3/16
to Android Bootstrap, do...@donnfelker.com
Hi Donn,

Did you create video on setup instructions for Android Studio ? I am not able to find it.

Regards,
Prem