Android Developer Survey - Please share it with you members

Friedger Müffke

Dec 1, 2012, 7:11:58 PM12/1/12
to Brussels Google Technology User Group, android...@googlegroups.com
---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------
Von: "Stefan Hoth" <goo...@stefanhoth.de>
Datum: 30.11.2012 22:15
Betreff: [gdg-dach-discuss] Android Developer Survey - Please share it with you members
An: <gdg-...@googlegroups.com>, <gdg-dach...@googlegroups.com>

Hey there,

here's something you should share with your members and answer yourself if you do Android development:

The +Android Developers Relations team is passionate about making Android app development a great experience, so we want to hear from you!

To help us better understand the challenges you face designing, writing, and distributing your Android apps, we've put together a brief (10-15min) survey that will help us test our assumptions and allow us to create better tools and resources for you."

Link: http://bit.ly/AndroidDevSurvey

There's no "additional comments" section in the survey, but if there's anything else you'd like to share with us, please let us know by posting to us at +Android Developers (publicly or privately) with the hash tag #AndroidDevSurvey.

We're looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

Link to the plus post: https://plus.google.com/108967384991768947849/posts/4kcJqYR5LqZ

Cheers,
Stefan
--

Stefan Hoth

Google+:
http://stefanhoth.de/+

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe GDG/GTUG Managers DACH beigetreten sind.
Gruppe besuchen: http://groups.google.com/group/gdg-dach?hl=de