Talk: Mobile Apps with GWT by Daniel Kurka (11 October, Brussels)

Friedger Müffke

Oct 5, 2012, 5:52:20 AM10/5/12
to Brussels Google Technology User Group, android...@googlegroups.com, bru...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We would like to invite you to the October GTUG event (after the
famous V Hack Android event this weekend in Genk),

Please register here for better planning:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEo3RDdpWm9qaXhLS1d6LWVRc0lwRVE6MA

when: 11 October 2012
what: GTUG meetup (Web Tools for mobile)
where: Emakina, Rue de Middelbourg 64A, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort

Agenda
18:30 - 19:00 Welcome and Pizza

19:00 - 19:30 Google App Engine with python, the story of our recent
experience with devfest.info (Friedger)

19:30 - 20:00 - Bootstrap (CSS) (PJV) http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/

* 20:00 - 21:00 m-gwt, gwt phone gap (Daniel Kurka) *

gwt phonegap is an open source project, that Daniel Kurka started back
in 2009. It enables GWT applications to work together with phonegap
and create great mobile apps. Because GWT is currently lagging some
features (widgets, touch support and animations) to develop mobile web
apps he also started m-gwt. mgwt brings great looking widgets and very
performant animations to gwt applications.

Daniel Kurka is part of the GWT Steering Committee, that drives the
future development of the open source project GWT.

21:00 - 22:00 Discussion

Please spread the word as it is great opportunity to listen to the
developer himself in Belgium.
Cheers
Friedger