Kroger Grocery App Test

24 views
Skip to first unread message

William Fink

unread,
Oct 18, 2025, 7:49:17 AM10/18/25
to Android App Testers

if anyone is interested in testing Kroger Grocery app please seek out the links below:

--android link: here

--web link: here

feel free to give feedback regarding the app.  You can always message me here if need be.


Tuncay Yıldırım

unread,
Dec 20, 2025, 7:19:33 PM12/20/25
to Android App Testers
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the Kroger Grocery app. I’m happy to join and test it and provide feedback.

I’m also an active tester and currently looking for testers for my own app as well. If you’re available, I’d really appreciate it if you could test my app in return.

My tester link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobile.blastyblox

Feel free to message me if you have any specific areas you’d like feedback on.
Thanks!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages