Thank you from Joplin, Missouri

Craig Patterson

May 26, 2011, 11:10:07 PM5/26/11
to Android App Radar Now
Thank you so much for having this app available.

Our town was hit by an EF-5 tornado four days ago. On leaving our
son's high school graduation ceremony, I noted that the sky didn't
look right, and it was starting to rain. My view of the horizon was
blocked by buildings. I pulled up your app and saw a large red radar
signal about several miles in size moving directly toward us.

We we able to get to safety (not knowing that it was a tornado, but
was definitely something we wanted to be away from). Within a half an
hour the tornado wiped out about a third of our town. Thank you for
providing us with the information to be able to act quickly.

By the way, I see that Radar Now is listed as no longer available for
android market through appbrain.com. Why?