Fwd: Direct client requirement: Sr. Java Developer - Princeton, NJ

Arun Subramanian

Apr 4, 2013, 10:24:08 AM4/4/13
to Arun Subramanian

Hello,

We are looking for a Sr. Java consultant for the below mentioned position with one of our clients in Princeton, NJ. If you have any suitable consultant, please do share their updated profile with rate and contact details.

Position : Sr Java developer

Location : Princeton , NJ

Duration : long Term

Work Summary

 Candidate should demonstrate expertise in writing basic database queries to validate date in Oracle 10g database, as well as excellent problem analysis and debugging skills. Candidate must also be an expert in using MS Office tools like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point. Candidates showing familiarity with JAVA/J2EE technologies and are able to read JAVA/J2EE, SPRING, JSP’s, XML and HIBERNATE code will be given preference and is a definite plus. A good working knowledge of Power Designer Tool for documentation is highly desirable.

Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities

The ideal candidate must have at least 8-10 years of progressively diverse analysis, development, and testing experience using Web and XML technologies. The person must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with the responsibilities outlined above. The candidate must have significant experience with technologies listed below.

· Extensive experience with pure J2EE and core Java technologies is must.

· Experience with Spring/ Hibernate.

· Experience with Spring Batch is a plus.

· Experience in client/ server integration.

· Experience in HTML and JAVASCRIPT.

· Experience in web technologies such as XHTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, Apache, AJAX, Hibernate and SOAP.

· Experience with XML, XSLT and XPATH is a plus.

· Experience developing applications using multiple programming/scripting languages.

· Experience in developing automated test cases using the JUNIT Framework.

· Experience in cross browser development.

· Experience with XQuery, Java, Python and prototype/sciptaculous AJAX framework is a plus.

· Experience with JBOSS is a plus.

· Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhana sekaran | Lorven Technologies Inc. | 101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209 | Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Direct : 609-799-4202 x 206 | Fax : 609 918 9608

e-mail : dh...@lorventech.com | Web: www.lorventech.com

Yahoo IM: recruiter.dhana | Skype: sekar.ramasamy

6a01053596fb28970c011279699d0828a4-pi  Please consider the Environment before you print this e-mail.

Lorven Technologies, Inc. is  SBE/MWBE Certified/e-Verified

Lorven Technologies” is an Equal Opportunity employer who provides equal opportunity for all aspects of employment and does not discriminate because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability or U.S. veteran status. and we always actively seek employs and retains the most qualified individuals. For opportunities please Visit our website www.lorventech.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above.