Nominate your favorite projects for a geek award!

Corey Leigh Latislaw

May 14, 2013, 5:55:44 PM5/14/13
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
Howdy y'all,

Submissions for Philly Geek Awards are open!

I am super excited about getting Android projects recognized in the third installment of this award ceremony. The first year was iOS only and the second year didn't have mobile category - huge bummer! This year, the committee is reaching out to the developer community to make sure they are aware of this opportunity to be highlighted.

I know there are great apps out there and it's time to shine the spotlight on them. Don't be afraid to submit your own projects or projects you are passionate about. Let's get the word out about our vibrant community!

Corey
--
Let's connect!
coreylatislaw.com