HealthCare QA contractor at BCBSLA----Louisiana---Max Rate 45$--No H1B

Aman Aggarwal

Jul 17, 2015, 11:34:20 AM7/17/15
to aagg...@sourceinfotech.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well..
I have positions for
QA Analyst review the job description below and see if it might be an option worth considering. I can be reached at 732.374.3583  any between 9:00am EST to 6:00pm EST

Position :QA Analyst

Location :Louisiana

Client      : BCBSLA

Duration: 6+ months

No H1B

3 openings

Ideally a former QA contractor Louisiana

because it would greatly reduce the ramp-up time.

Start Mid-Aug through the end of the year for sure and probably to end of January

Resources sufficient in Facets – in the configuration area

Resources sufficient in Facets – in the configuration area

Behavioral

Facets – Testing of the configuration within Facets

Claims processing

Working knowledge of the Medical Plan

Products

Provider

Subscriber/Member

Know how to use/navigate the Online Application for claims process with IPS

Documentation

Test case Scenarios

HP Quality Center

Understanding of the benefit plans

Understanding of NetworX / Pricer

Skillsets – SQL Query Skills, HP Quality Center

--

Regards,
Aman Aggarwal

IT-Technical Recruiter
Source Infotech Inc.
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Phone- 732-374-3583|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: aagg...@sourceinfotech.com

Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.