Anyone else having issues with the new Google Play Uploader?

A. Chapin

Mar 18, 2013, 11:12:17 AM3/18/13
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
Ever since we had to start using the new Google Play interface, we've been unable to push a new build. Whenever we try to upload an expansion file, the upload gets to 100%, starts "processing", but then never actually completes. Has anyone else run into this issue? Our Google contact is a salesperson, and hasn't really been much help.

Meg Widholm

Mar 18, 2013, 2:43:52 PM3/18/13
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
I haven't had any trouble uploading to Google Play. Have you tried using different browsers? Oddly, I've been having a lot of issues with Chrome lately.