Show and Tell

Arpit Mathur

Jan 26, 2014, 1:34:24 AM1/26/14
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com, Corey Latislaw, Dallas Gutauckis, Chuck Greb
Hi everyone,

As we begin preparing for more Android Alliance events this year, one thing we are going to add is a "show and tell" part to our events. The format is absolutely open, its all about sharing anything cool with the community. This could be apps you are working on or have found out there that may be useful to others, libraries, snippets etc etc. It'll just be limited to 10 mins or so per person.

So if you do have something interesting to share, bring it to the next event (coming Wednesday). Also stay tuned for the official meetup invite for the event that should be coming out soon.

See you soon,
-a